Sunday, April 24, 2011

Jumping in!

After years of wanting one, I finally managed to get my hands on a DSLR camera. Call it an Easter/Mother's Day/Birthday present. I bought a Nikon D3100. I currently just have the 18-55MM lens, but will be getting the 55-300MM lens next month when it's back in stock.

I already take a lot of pictures, mostly of Zoe and on our various trips. Back in high school I was on the yearbook staff my freshman year, and I took a photojournalism class, so I love taking pictures. Now that I finally have the sort of camera I've been wanting forever, I'll be taking a lot more pictures. So here's three to start, and the next post will be all Easter related pictures.

A nice shot of our house and the blue sky this morning

I don't even know what kind of bush this is, but I love its purple flowers


No comments:

Post a Comment